The mission of PAORP-VWC is to research, organize, support, expand and strengthen the activities of Human Rights Organisations, women and youth groups to work to achieve Human Rights of the minority population through the emancipation and empowerment of women and youths within their communities.
This will be done by, providing them desired services and representing their interest with the governments as well as national and international organizations.
Goals of PAORP.VWC
- To create a safer environment for women and children to live and enjoy their human rights values like any other human being.
- Lobby with traditional authorities and policy makers to end all forms of violence and discrimination militating against women and children.
- Research on development and root causes of violence and discrimination on minority groups within our target communities.
- Empower women and children as partners in community development.
- Integrate women and gender in the development process of target communities.
- Fight to alleviate poverty among our target vulnerable groups of women and children through capacity building promotion of income generating projects and better health practices.
Objectives of PAORP-VWC
- Conduct Research on human rights issues.
- Build capacities of community stakeholders on issues related to human rights and conflict management
- Promote programs on women and children's health.
- Work against human trafficking of women and children.
- Research and support Projects meant at developing the economic potentials of women and children.
- Conduct seminars/training on issues related to women and children
- Lobby for funds from international bodies to support women and children activities within their communities.
- Place local and international volunteers on programs of human rights and development within target communities.
- Organise workshops/conferences meant at promoting peace and co-existence within target communities
- Carry-out sensitization programs within communities on children's rights to education and other facilities to promote their hidden talents.
- Undertake sound environmental Projects aimed a protecting the environment, such as managing water catchments, carrying our proper waste disposal and tree planting projects as means of labour saving techniques for women and children.
- Provide welfare services to women and youths with assistance from local and foreign agencies.
- Lobby with traditional and governmental agencies for the eradication of discriminatory laws and practices against women.
Send your contribution to the following Bank accout
|Bank Name:||Ecobank Ghana Ltd|
|Branch Name:||Tamale Branch, P O Box TL 2702, Rice City, Northern Region Ghana|
|Account Name:||Pan African Organisation for Research and Protection of Violence on Women and Children (PAORP-VWC)|