Community Empowerment Training Programs (CETP-2010) 2010 training packages for NGO Directors and Program Manager etc. on request in Ghana and Cameroon.
As from January 2010 upward PAOR-VWC will be ready to implement training sessions and capacity building to interested partners on the below topic. (We will charge small consultancy fee to cover cost of training which include facilitators fee, training materials, feeding, training venue, training certificate to participants etc)
If you and your organisation are interested in any of our packages below or something you want us to do for you and it is not listed below then contact us directly using our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Principles of Community Empowerment, reasons behind fighting rural and urban communal poverty;
- Mobilization, innovative skills in moving and organizing a community to act;
- Participatory Appraisal, Innovative skills in stimulating the community to assess itself;
- Management Training for trainers, training as a method of (re)organizing for effectiveness;
- The Brainstorm, a training process for obtaining group decisions;
- Participatory Management, running an NGO, a project, or a firm;
- Gender, strategies for awareness raising and gender balance;
- Community Project Design, participatory methods to design a community project;
- Community Resources, identify and release sometimes hidden resources;
- Principles of Income Generation, what lies behind a programme to fight poverty;
- Building a Credit Organization, a community organization for channelling credit;
- Micro Enterprise Training, skills needed by small scale business people;
- Measuring the Strengthening of Communities, how to monitor capacity development;
- Monitoring and Evaluation, observing and analysing progress;
- Report Writing, how, why, for whom, to write reports;
- Training Methods for trainers, using the material.
- Managing a Mobilization Programme, issues related to the peculiar characteristics of the process;
- Community Research, social variables of the community, obtaining valuable information to empower a community;
- Water and the Mobilizer, when the community chooses clean drinking water;
- Non Material Development; when the community chooses advocacy, civil society, social work, female genital mutilation, HIV AIDS;
- Functional Literacy, learning how to write and read through unorthodox methods; design a functional, practical, useful and relevant programme;
- Capacity Development, how to strengthen an organization; using the empowerment approach on an NGO, company or agency;
- Enabling Environment, encouraging communities to be more self reliant; the political and administrative situation affects their empowerment;
- From Disaster to Development, transforming charity to empowerment how to convert your programme from relief when the disaster ends.
- Strategic financial management for NGOs, innovation in managing funds of an organisation as a manager.
- Social Change: Transforming social enterprises to promoting community action to sustainable development.
- " Time Management and Personal Organisation: Methods of meeting up with plan activities, management of oneself, etc.
If you and your organisation are interested in any of our packages above or something you want us to do for you and it is not listed here then contact us directly using our email address: email@example.com
Send your contribution to the following Bank accout
|Bank Name:||Ecobank Ghana Ltd|
|Branch Name:||Tamale Branch, P O Box TL 2702, Rice City, Northern Region Ghana|
|Account Name:||Pan African Organisation for Research and Protection of Violence on Women and Children (PAORP-VWC)|